CLICK HERE FOR HD SHUTTLE BUILD VIDEO AND INSTRUCTIONS
*Pole holder sold separately*
Summit Fishing, the pioneer of forward facing sonar portability, has created the next generation shuttle guaranteed to be the strongest, most versatile, and safest shuttle on the market. Precision CNC Machined from billet HDPE, the HD shuttle is easily capable of carrying loads in excess of 1,500 lbs which crushed the aluminum shuttles in comparison testing. Weighs less, holds more, and no worries of short circuit arc dangers like the aluminum shuttles. *Pole holder/Light sold separately, Link Below!*
Bag Combinations (Bags sold separately)
- Up to 10" Echomap, including 106 - Large Bag
- 10" Gpsmap/Helix, 12" screens - XL bag
Compatible with all chart plotters up to 12" display.
Compatible with the following batteries:
- Amped Outdoors Dual 7.5/12/15AH, Single 18AH, 20AH, 30AH Wide, 32AH, and 48AH batteries.
- Norsk Dual 7.5/15AH, Single 20AH, 32AH
- Dakota Dual 10AH, 12AH , Single 18AH and 23AH battery that is 5.94"x 5.11"x 3.8" (152x130x99mm).
- Not compatible with Dakota 23 Tall, Marcum MAX30ah or Amped 30 Tall
Contains all hardware and wiring to connect to your electronics.
*Pole holder shown in pictures sold separately* https://summitfishingequipment.com/products/cnc-machined-hd-shuttle-pole-holders
*Glow Light shown in pictures is sold separately* https://summitfishingequipment.com/products/hd-shuttle-light
*Chartplotter, transducer, shuttle bag, and transducer pole shown in pictures is not included*