Add stability to your Summit boat mount system with the NEW Summit Stabilizer Plate. This plate is CNC machined from strong, industry standard HDPE! Use with the Summit Pole and Summit Boat Mount Kit along with Scotty rod holder ball adapter, AMP Pattern RAM ball bases, and T-bolt Ram ball (Yak Track Ball). Our Scotty adapter interface incorporates a male and female hex that make a direct connection with the adapter to eliminate the plate from twisting! The slotted rear connection points are the same spacing as all popular rod holder bases (Scotty, Ram, Cabela's) allowing for very easy sourcing or using existing specific track adapters for your boat. Tested up to 8MPH, this stabilizer plate will keep your pole vertical during trolling and general use.
Track Adapters (Sold Separately) Click links below
- 6" and 9" length available.
- Scotty adapter will require a 1/4-20 x 2 1/2" socket cap bolt. LINK HERE!
- Amps pattern Ram ball will require 4 10-24 x 3/4" Machine screws.
- Contact us with any dimension questions!
- If you already own the Summit boat mount kit with one of the "Boat Side Mounting" options you can use the current Ram, Scotty or Yak Track adapter with this plate. The stabilizer plate can also be direct mounted to kayak T-Track using T-bolts and top side nuts. (Not included).
*CHOOSE THE PROPER DROP DOWN MENU SELECTION. CLICKING ON THE PICTURE WILL NOT CHANGE THE DROP DOWN SELECTION!
*Not intended for use above 8MPH
*Individual boat installation may impact performance.
*Stabilizer plate only unless specified in the drop down menu as a combo.